German Language Courses (2022)Requirements
Placement and orientation
- At the Heidelberg Center Latin America (HCLA) there is the possibility of evaluating previous knowledge of German by means of a placement test. This test costs 10.000,- CLP, which will be deducted from your tuition fee when you register for a course (within a maximum of 6 months after the placement test).
- The HCLA does not offer trial classes.
Number of students
- Our courses have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 14 students per course.
- If after the registration deadline the minimum number of participants is not reached, HCLA reserves the right to cancel the course up to two days before the start of the course and to offer the registered participants alternatives for a change of course or a refund of the amount paid. It is therefore very important that you register within the specified deadlines.
Methods of payment
Payment for the course will be made by bank transfer, debit or credit card or via webpay. You will only be able to participate in the course once the registration and payment have been made.
If the participant is unable to attend the course after registering, he/she must cancel his/her participation in writing no later than 2 days before the start of the course. The full course fee will be refunded and the registration fee will be retained. In case of later cancellation, a surcharge of 10% of the course fee will be applied and the registration fee will be retained. Once the course has started, a refund of the amount paid is not possible.
- There is a discount for students (see program and fees)
- Senior citizens over 65 years of age or pensioners get a 50% discount on all courses.
- Enroll before the 20th of December and enjoy a 5% discount.